How to Contribute
The Student Voice is created by students for students. It is our platform to be creative, share our opinions, showcase our work and highlight the issues that are important to us. If you've got something to say or have a talent that you want to showcase but don't have the platform for, this is the space for you. Whether you want to be a fully-fledged member of the team, such as an editor or whether you would prefer to contribute from afar, we still want to hear from you.
If you have something to contribute, here's how you can do it:
- Email your piece to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and grade,
- Submit your piece to one of the team (see 'About Us' page) who are more than happy to help,
- Drop in to a Student Voice meeting (Each Monday @ 12.45 - 1.15pm in the Underground Studio)
- Speak to a SV staff supervisor (Mr Penrose or Mrs Moores)
- Submit your idea through this form and we will contact you about your idea.
You can submit absolutely anything you wish: a video, a comic, a piece of music, photographs, artwork, creative writing, reviews, articles...the list is endless!
FIND YOUR VOICE. IT MATTERS.